The Derm-ECLAT skin care Rejuvenation system is a topical procedure designed to eliminate hyper pigmentation of melanic origin in a quick, safe and effective manner. Hyper pigmentation is a common condition in which areas of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin( the brown pigment that produces normal skin color) forms deposits in the skin.
Melasma is a common disorder of pigmentation that predominantly affects women more than men. It is characterized by the development of tan, brown or grey patches often in the facial areas.
- The Derm- ECLAT system successfully treats melasma dark spots, sun damage, uneven skin tone and skin hyper pigmentation problems resorting sun exposure, hormonal disorders predisposition.
- Properties……… the derm- ECLAT system targets skin cells responsible for skin pigmentation by reducing colour production in the areas where excessive production is apparent.
- Derm-ECLAT system synergistically combines different whitening actives inhibiting the melanogenesis process in the different stages, blocking melanin production.
- The Derm-ECLAT system can be initiated at any time of the year and is compatible with all.
- RESULTS During the first week of treatment using the Derm-ECLAT system, the skin will show substantial improvement. Pigmentation. Marks will be diminished and the skin will start to brighter and rejuvenated look.
- PROTECTION The most important factor in the development of hyper pigmentation is exposure to sunlight. The use of a high SPF-50 or higher sunscreen is essential during and after treatment in order to protect the skin from harmful UVB and UVB rays.
- REGENERATION During and after treatment with the Derm-ECLAT system, it is important to keep skin properly hydrated. Application of a moisturizer throughout the day is essential in restoring proper hydration levels and is highly recommended
Get Free Skin Asssessment On Your First Visit
Call (905) 848-0009
Contact Us or Book An Appointment
3025 Hurontario Street,
Suite 301, Mississauga,
On L5A 2H1
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations to avoid any extra charges